Stolzle Czestochowa

Situated in Czestochowa, the Silesian place of pilgrimage, the Polish glass factory was founded in 1897 being called Paulina. It joined the Stölzle Glass Group in 2001 and saw constant growth in all aspects of production and decoration since then. Aware of the increasing demand of high-end packaging glass for the Prestige & Beauty markets, a second white flint furnace was built in 2011 and production capacity almost tripled.

Certification
  • ISO 9001
  • BRC/IoP standards for food packaging since 2016

 

Output

Currently the production output amounts to 570 million pieces per annum what corresponds to a daily capacity of almost 500 tons. In addition to cosmetic-white flint glass Stölzle-Czestochowa offers a complete range of feeder colours on some production lines.

Decoration

Stölzle-Czestochowa offers sophisticated in-house, premium quality decoration facilities, as well. Acid etching or screen printing, as well as laser engraving and lacquering can provide individual branding for Prestige glass items such as Perfumery & Cosmetics, Tableware and Prestige Spirits.

 » more about decoration

Plant manager:

Stanislaw Gorski

Stolzle Czestochowa Sp. z o.o.
ul. Warszawska 347
PL - 42-209 Czestochowa
Phone: +48-343-604500
Fax: +48-343-604164
Mail: stanislaw.gorski@stoelzle.com
» Map